- stunning views over Kinsale Harbour and town
- large private and secluded setting with double garage, parking, gardens, decking
- beautifully appointed and in pristine condition with attention to the smallest detail
- large bright living spaces with views
- five bedrooms including two with ensuite facilities
- walking distance of Summercove, Bulman, Charles Fort, Kinsale town
- easy access from Cork city and airport
*** Available from 1st Sept 2023***
Cois an Uisce is a four bedroomed beautifully appointed home located at Summercove, enjoys spectacular views of Kinsale Harbour and town. The property benefits from great privacy and is accessed by a private avenue to parking area. The layout of the house forming an L-shape and the decking and lawn enjoying the southerly and westerly aspect of the property.
The top quality finish throughout with solid oak floors, doors and kitchen, well finished bathrooms.Floor area of 210 sq m (2260 sq ft) and includes the entrance hall which opens to a very spacious kitchen / dining (Neff appliances), large windows and French doors and enjoys spectacular views of the harbour. This room has two sets of double doors opening to the main reception room with large corner window enjoying the stunning vista over the harbour. There are four generous sized bedrooms, two with en-suite facilities including the master with a dressing room. The main bathroom is spacious with bath and shower. The utility room is well fitted.
The property is in pristine condition throughout and easy access from Cork airport/ city and Kinsale is only a few minutes drive.
Heating is oil fired.
***Applications now invited by EMAIL ONLY***.
***Strictly No Pets ***
***Strictly No Smoking***
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.